Thursday, June 11, 2015

Digi Dare 408-Fear

I couldn't wait to participate in this week's Digi Dares Challenge.  Altered Amanda's Studio is the sponsor and she's offering a special gift to everyone who participates!  Check it out here

As part of Altered Amanda's Creative Team I challenged myself to use her products to illustrate my fear of SPIDERS!  (I did sneak in one little splatters brush by Just Jaime.)

If you'd like to check out all of Altered Amanda's Studios products click here.

Credits:  Tea in Grandma's Garden, Fear Not, The Call, Strings Attached, and Girlfriends by Altered Amanda's Studio and  Just Jaime's Splatter Brushes.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments. If you like my work, please sign up to follow me.