Wednesday, December 4, 2013

More from 2 Curly Headed Monsters

Well, I'm having way too much fun as a member of 2chmd creative team.  I love the layouts that everyone else makes and it's really inspiring to see what they create.  Christina, the designer, is always busy creating more kits that entice me to create art journal pages.  For me it's like having playtime with really awesome toys!  I'm loving it.  Here are two of my creations.  The kits both come from Nuthouse Scraps.  The name of the kit is noted below, with a link to her shop.

Be sure to check out the gallery if you stop by Nuthouse Scraps.  There's lots of inspiration there. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments. If you like my work, please sign up to follow me.