Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Inspiration Avenue Challenge-"Gratitude" Show and Tell

With Thanksgiving keeping many Americans busy this week, we opted to invite readers to post something for a "Gratitude Show and Tell."  My digital collage was made just for fun this week.  I was loving the fall temperatures, the color of the leaves, and the overall beauty of autumn.
This collage is a summary of what I love about autumn.

Credits for image components:
 Pewter 7, Deep Girl Design, Shel Belle Scraps, Coffee Shop, Little Butterfly Wings, Raspberry Road, Mandy King, Rena Designs, Miriam Scraps, Brooke Gazarek, and Sky's the Limit Scraps.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the intricacy of your botanical collage. Have a blessed Thanksgiving Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, yummy YUMMY colours! Oooooo this is lovely - pretty and fun - and I love the quote as well. The design really dances on the page. Fabulous! Your art is just GORGEOUS! Bestest - Shroo:)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments. If you like my work, please sign up to follow me.