Saturday, July 20, 2013

Inspiration Avenue Challenge-Birthdays

On July 15, I hosted the challenge over at Inspiration Avenue.  It was my mother's birthday so I chose the theme "Birthdays."  Here is the collage I created for the challenge.

I've always loved celebrating my birthday, though it isn't nearly as fun as it was when I was a child.  I loved the quote by Mary Pickford and I believe that all of us must find some way to remain young indefinitely.  You can visit us over at IA and see the challenge entries here.

Credits for image components:
ChrissyW Digital, 2 a.m. Designs, Etc. Dan, Sherwood Studio, Digilicious, Far Far Hill, Pewter 7, Marisa Lerin, Bits o'Scrap, Color Me Scrappy, Digitee Designs, DigiDesign Works, and Fancie Studio.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I think you just gave me a cavity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick, go brush your teeth! Twice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very colorful, great quote too.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous and cheerful digital collage.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and for the invitation to the challenges. I don't have much free time to join in, but will definitely bear them in mind.
    Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments. If you like my work, please sign up to follow me.