Monday, April 9, 2012

Sunday Postcard Challenge-Zetti Easter

Yesterday I was looking at all of the wonderful entries from the Inspiration Avenue challenge.  Frida Kahlo was the theme.  The person in charge of the challenge commented that she'd love to see Frida Kahlo as the Easter Bunny, painting beautiful eggs.  That was all I needed.  Of course, Frida was busy delivering eggs while Diego continued paining. 

Credits:  Far Far Hill, Google Images, Granny Enchanted, Cajoline, Tigroune, and Nothing But Freebies.

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I love Diego as well as Frida :) So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea, Lou Anne! Beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments. If you like my work, please sign up to follow me.